EVICTION SOLUTIONS FOR LANDLORDS AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
Tag Process Service, Inc. works closely with landlords and property management companies to provide a seamless and cost-effective eviction process solution. Tag Process Service, Inc. is a Certified Legal Document Preparer, licensed with the Arizona Supreme Court and has been serving Arizona eviction documents across the valley since 1999.
It doesn’t matter if you manage 2 or 200 units, our team of expert office staff and process servers are ready to meet your deadlines and save you money! Our services include: legal document preparation, court filings, service of process, private investigations court research, and mobile notary.
We provide customized assistance through detailed, step-by-step guidance on all aspects of the eviction process.
Need an attorney referral for a court hearing? With nearly 20 years in the business, we have a network of great attorneys we work with! Let Tag Process Service take care of the legwork and streamline your eviction process!
Contact our team directly at 602-845-5603 to get started.
Proud supporter of the Arizona Multihousing Association
AVAILABLE EVICTION NOTICE FORMS
- Forcible Detainer / Special Detainer (Summon & Complaint Tenant eviction)
- Five Day Non-Pay
- Partial Payment Non-Waiver
- Ten Day Non-Compliance
- Notice of Non-Acceptance of Partial Payment
- Bad Check
- Notice of Failure to Maintain
- Ten Day Material Falsification
- Trespass Notice
- 10 Day Termination – Weekly Rentals
- Second 10 Day Non-Compliance
- Immediate Notice
- Five Days Notice to Vacate (Health & Safety)
- Notice to Vacate
- Holdover Notice
- Non-Compliance (Mobile Home Parks)
- Seven Day Non-Payment of Rent (Mobile Home Parks)
- Health & Safety Notice (Mobile Home Parks)
- Immediate Termination Notice (Mobile Homes)
- Notice of Move Out Inspection
- Location of Abandoned Property
- Security Deposit Disposition Letter
- Property Notification after court lockout
- Access Agreement
- And more…